It’s tjme to enjoy the great subs from turkey and beef. I watched my favorite food show Man vs.Food on the Travel ch. the other night. Then I realize I haven’t made subs in a while. I going to share my Turkey Dinner Kicker sub recipe. I shedds of strips of turkey place it a warm beef gravy. Let it simmer for ten minutes, add some mushrooms bits into it. Mean while I take some stuffing add a few pepperoni pieces . Blend it well. Make sure the stuffing is smooth. Then I cook a small amount of Brocoli Rabe. Steam with pinch of salt and a bit of oil.
- On one side use Hellmans spread ,I prefer their spicy sandwich spread, and apply .
- Take the gravy strips of turkey and lay it on the spread side.
- Apply stuffing on the other side of the bread.
- Use a lettle to smear gravy on both side
- Add thin slices of tomato and onion,(onion very thin or cooked if prefer)
- Place the brocoli rabe in the middle
- Then a touch of more gravy ,close then Enjoy!!!
My favorite. I take my pot roast and marinate for 24 hours in soul seasoned. Next day I bake it for 2and a half hours or till done.Let cool before stripping the meat then placing it chicken gravy. I heat my skillet under low flame ,place the beef then fried with onions and greenpeppers. Then put in italian bread adds some provolone cheese, then ENJOY!! love this sub ! Hope you will too!!
- Stuffing and gravy | Michael Tomasky (guardian.co.uk)
- Recipe: Turkey and Peppers Hash (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- How To Make Turkey Gravy (Ahead of Thanksgiving!) (thekitchn.com)