I got it together today. After a hard day at work I came home and prepare I bake my special friday dinner. Bake Cover Steak with sided with white and sweet potato.As you can tell from my list of recipes that I love Beef. I crave it more than shrimp and chicken. Tonight is cold and I just want to turn off my phone and relax. I heard enough from my friends for two evenings. I sat back and browse www.Youtube.com music videos . I listen to James Ingram song ‘Always” since I cannot find the cd I settle for this. I enjoyed The Black Eye Peas and Selena Gormez song Round and Round.She got the 80’s rhythm in most of her songs. Once dinner was done , the kids and I enjoy it then they disappear into their rooms. Fine , I got things to do anyway.
- This recipe is very simple. I take a shoulder steak ,rinse then place in a roaster pan with small amount of water,
- Apply chopped garlic,green and red peppers, onions and very fine chopped brocoli rabe over the steak
- Freshly wash Sweet and White potato and place on aluminum foil
- Set the oven to 400 degrees
- Pace the potatoes on top rack and steak on the bottom. Allow bake for thirty-five to forty minutes.
Below are a few articles you might find interesting!
- 5 Easy Easter Dinner Menu Recipes (mademan.com)
- Slow Cooker Round Steak and Gravy & Swiss Steak (jimspantry.wordpress.com)
- Recipe: Thai beef stir fry (thejc.com)
- Fajita Salad & $100 Visa Gift Card Giveaway (thehappyhousewife.com)
- Steak and Vegetables (frugalrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Onions w/Rosemary and Parmesan (pbenjay.wordpress.com)
- Argentina, Steak and Wine – Salta, Argentina (travelpod.com)
- 5 Easy Recipes For Fall (mademan.com)