Last week went smooth. Having the right house does wonders. Home is sensual. All business went in a nice flow, cooking ideas came with a snap,and kids didn’t snap at each other. Quiet. In this blissful period I came up with new recipe for a simple and deep meal. Everything in the bowl, I called it.
All you need is some of your favorites meats and veggies, heat.
- Chopped stew beef
- Cube chicken breast
- Shrimps medium size, I suggest
- Carrots,brocoli, parsley and small amount of spinach
- Chopped onions,garlic,ginger,green peppers
- Can of stew tomatoes
- Steam white or brown rice.
This healthy meal is great. I’m not so sure to called it soup or stew so instead just called Everything in a bowl. I stew the meats separate from veggies ,only add garlic and onion. In another pot I stew the brocoli and the carrots with a half cut fresh spinach. And a can of tomatoes. Once the meat done the broth is powerful. I add the veggies into the meat. Simmer slowly under low flame till I see the veggies surrender into the sauce. Covered over rice and a slice of avocado on the side. It’s delicious. Enjoy!!
- pot of pork stew (bluedolly25.wordpress.com)
- Living well (bluedolly25.wordpress.com)
- Are You Ready for Some Football? (vinessetoday.com)
- Simple Crock-Pot Irish Stew (segwayne.com)