Hi. Diets is very important for everyone. You find your balance of a good diet and try to modify and stick to it. It dosen’t has to be much pain as you think! See your doctor ,ask him to check for what food that you may be allergic to,what nutrients is better for you before making a menu of what you can eat.
Children: For these growing minds and body they need calcium wheat and the most of what they can get off the nutrition food chart. For kids this is tricky!
Watermelon basket with fruit and califlower salad.
- A whole watermelon. Cut both side of the watermelon avoiding the middle. Making it looks like a basket. Then carve with a melon scooper inside entirely.
- By then you should have a huge bowl full of watermelon balls then add grapes and melon and slice peaches
- Here’s the best part .Take fresh big bunch of califlower minced it and then sprinkle it over the salad. When kids eats vegetables mostly their has better digestal system and think more clearer at school.
Bake cheddar Celery.
This is very simple. But there is more tasty for kids that once in a while you can heat a healthy tray to make eating healthy snacks fun! Just place thin slice of chesse on celery and bake .Enjoy.
Dietbetic .This is tough.How to enjoy food without sugar and starch .For one take fish oil Omega 3 as suggested. (Ask your doctor first)My suggestion is to look into vegetarian meals like eggplant , flavor rices cakes,collard greens and turnip greens . When you want to balance out the sugar or strarch you put in your diet make sure the veggies has enough poient to stenghtend your wall system in your body. Other words eat mostly right .
Spicy food ,is my weakness. But as I get older I can’t eat this as much as I used to,so I balance. Happily I eat a jalepeneo raw ,unpickled and uncook of course. This I enjoy with only fruits, chesse and a hearty meal. Instead of fried food.
- In a cool skillet add water and a bit of oil.
- Slice big chunks of tomatoes and thyme and into the skillet
- Have your wheat or white rice cooking.
- Slice thin onions into the skillet .Then raise the heat to medium
- Stir contiously till done
- Spread the tomatoes over the rice
- Then spread the sauce from the skillet on top then enjoy.
I will write more recipes soon!
- 5 Steps to “Normal” Eating (dietriffic.com)
- How Do I Get Healthier Foods Into My Diet And Still Enjoy Eating? (realgoalgetter.com)
- How Do You Eat Watermelons? (dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com)