When I go on vacation ,when my kids are grown, I will travel Europe, definitely Germany and Russia. Crazy ,I know, but that always been a dream of mine. I also want to studied at the Harlaxton Manor college. The names of the school has change a few times but that is where I want to attend next. There are more fascinating places all over the world that is not always on the tourist attraction list. Lucky I have family &friends that lives in Essen, and other parts of Germany. This will be a treat to visit and plus have a close relative to show me around.
This castle ,I have to learn the true name . I tell ya I will just enjoy the view from below. I will not go up there to see.
Now this is the largest and must be the oldest a castle in the world. A must see!!!!!
I’ll post more places on my list soon. Enjoy !!!
- God’s Invitation (marypenich.wordpress.com)
- CrossCore, Inc. and TuffStuff Fitness Equipment, Inc. Put a Whole New “Spin” on FIBO in Essen Germany (prweb.com)
- Why Russia Still Looks Rundown Despite The Government Spending Billions On Infrastructure (businessinsider.com)
- Moscow:Russia to the rescue (laaska.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Russia (lunkiandsika.wordpress.com)